For more than 130 years, Henkel has been a leader with brands and technologies that make people’s lives easier, better and more beautiful. Henkel operates in three business areas – Home Care, Personal Care, and Adhesives Technologies – and ranks among the Fortune Global 500 companies. In fiscal 2006, Henkel generated sales of 12.740 billion euros and operating profit of 1.298 billion euros. Their 53,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to fulfilling their corporate claim, ‘A Brand like a Friend’, and ensuring that people in more than 125 countries can trust in brands and technologies from Henkel.
In March 2006, Henkel issued an international Request for Proposal (RFP) for mobile services, targeting 7,500 voice and 3,000 data subscriptions across 11 European countries.
The primary objectives of the RFP were to:
- Select a single mobile service provider for Europe, providing each requested country with the best possible services and most competitive pricing
- Ensure harmonised and standardised solutions and tariff models
- Identify a single point of contact as a counterpart to their central team
As well as providing the most favourable overall conditions, FreeMove impressed Henkel with our premium services, such as Implementation Management.
We offered simple steps to ensure a smooth and efficient migration, including:
- A single point of contact for all seven migration countries – saving Henkel’s own resources.
- Implementation coordination – managed by a FreeMove Implementation Manager, in contact with each national Implementation Project Manager as part of the project team.
The FreeMove Implementation Manager ensures that every step of the migration across Europe is carefully monitored and smoothly executed. As well as having maximum visibility of progress, the International Implementation Manager ensures that all servicesn and products ordered are implemented on time and exactly as agreed.
Furthermore, the International Implementation Manager has the power to address any key issues that arise and facilitate a swift resolution.
- International customer relationship management – performed continuously by a dedicated Global Account Manager.
As a result of working with FreeMove, Henkel have enjoyed a number of benefits, including:
- Alignment between the International Master Agreement and their national contracts
- A single point of contact during implementation
- A vast reduction in their own customer implementation efforts – saving valuable resources
- Short-term issue resolution by a FreeMove Implementation Manager
- Regular progress updates throughout the implementation process