This website, including all underlying pages and the information contained thereon (together referred to as the “Website”) is being offered to you by the FreeMove Alliance (“FreeMove”). FreeMove has its registered office in Amsterdam and is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under file number 34199114.
2. What information does FreeMove hold and where does it get this from?
Normally, FreeMove receives information about you in two ways, namely:
(i) directly from you; for instance, when you send FreeMove an e-mail, FreeMove may record the information you provide; and/or
(ii) indirectly from you; certain information is for instance gathered from you whilst visiting the Website (please see the section below).
3. Information collected through use of the FreeMove website
FreeMove may also collect the Internet Protocol addresses of visitors to the Website to help identify and correct problems with the servers and to be able to perform system administration purposes. FreeMove does not link these addresses to any individual’s name or identity.
4. Marketing: you are in control
FreeMove appreciates and respects that you do not want to receive unsolicited e-mail.
FreeMove may share the data you provide about yourself with the members of the FreeMove Alliance, however, FreeMove will not share your information with any other parties for marketing purposes.
Only where personal data is supplied for such purposes, the data you provide FreeMove about yourself may be used by FreeMove and other companies within the FreeMove Alliance to send you updates on FreeMove products and services and to provide you with services you have requested. FreeMove may use your e-mail address to contact you.
You may let FreeMove know at any time that you no longer wish to receive information from FreeMove. You are free to unsubscribe to FreeMove notifications and emails at any given time. In order to do so, you may contact FreeMove by clicking here.
5. Use of information in light of services
FreeMove may use your information for several purposes. These include:
- ensuring that the provided services continue to suit your needs;
- updating FreeMove systems to enhance the services provided to you;
- responding to any queries you may raise with FreeMove and to allow FreeMove to assist you in future dealings; and
- enabling third parties to process and manage your information to enable FreeMove to provide its services to you.
6. How else do we use your details?
FreeMove may also use your information for purposes other than providing you with services directly. These include:
- the use of personal data for security, administrative and legal purposes;
- the disclosure of data to members of the FreeMove Alliance and other third party service providers involved in providing you with FreeMove services and related services, including but not limited to IT services, data mining and data retention; and
- the disclosure of personal data to the relevant authorities where such is required on the basis of applicable legal, statutory or regulatory obligations.
7. Links to other websites
FreeMove uses website links to improve this Website. These links are clearly identified to make you aware that you are leaving the Website. Please be mindful of the fact that these websites are not owned, operated, controlled or maintained by FreeMove. They are operated by other companies and organisations. FreeMove is not and cannot therefore be held responsible or liable for any personal information you choose to disclose through these websites. FreeMove recommends that you consult the individual privacy policies of these websites in order to be aware of the way these websites process your personal information.
8. Will we ever change this policy?