This site is owned and operated by the FreeMove alliance, an association established in the Netherlands under Dutch law and having its registered office at P.O. Box 990 1000 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands (“FreeMove”). FreeMove is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under file number 34199114.
These are the terms and conditions governing your access to this website, whether you access it via a personal computer (PC), mobile phone, PDA or other connected device (“Your Device”). Please read these terms carefully.
Any reference in these terms to “FreeMove”, “we” or “our” shall include reference to the FreeMove members.
By accessing, browsing and/or using FreeMovealliance.com you agree to the following terms. If you do not accept the applicability of these terms, you are required to cease your use of this website.
- FreeMove and any other FreeMove product or service name referred to on the freemove.com website are trademarks of FreeMove.
- Information, communications, images, material and sounds contained on or available through freemove.com (the “Content”) is provided by FreeMove, its members, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The intellectual property rights in the Content are owned or licenced by FreeMove, its members, affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights are reserved. The Content cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of FreeMove. You agree that the Content is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially. Any unauthorised use of the Content may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws or other national laws.
- FreeMove will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain freemove.com in a fully operational condition. FreeMove does not give any warranty as to the availability, the usability, the accuracy or completeness of the information on the website. FreeMove does furthermore not give any warranty as to the error-free or uninterrupted operation and availability of the website or the suitability of information for any particular purposes that you have in mind when using this. FreeMove reserves the right to make subsequent changes to freemove.com, and FreeMove may suspend, vary, modify, supplement or withdraw the whole or part of any of the services offered on freemove.com for any reason at our sole discretion.
- It is a condition of FreeMove that for allowing you access to the information on freemove.com you accept that FreeMove cannot be held and will not be held liable for any action you take relying on the information on freemove.com. FreeMove cannot be held liable for any use of materials or information from freemove.com that may result in a need to service, repair or correct equipment or data and you accept that you will assume any costs relating to the above. FreeMove reserves the right to charge for access to certain information on freemove.com. FreeMove will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information on freemove.com.
- If Your Device does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on freemove.com.
- By submitting any material to FreeMove via the freemove.com website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that FreeMove may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify FreeMove if any third party takes action against it in relation to the material you submit. You warrant that you believe FreeMove may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against FreeMove in relation to it.
- You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to FreeMove or any of its customers or users of freemove.com by any means. You also agree not to use freemove.com to transmit or post any material which is of a defamatory, offensive, obscene or menacing character or which may in FreeMove’s judgment cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to FreeMove or any other person, or which is illegal. You will not use freemove.com such that you would cause the whole or part of FreeMovealliance.com to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
- FreeMove does not currently charge you for the use of this website. All it should cost you to access this website is what you normally pay to access the World Wide Web from your device. FreeMove’s secure server software encrypts your personal information (including your credit/debit card number and your name and address), converting it into bits of code that can be securely transmitted over the World Wide Web. Because of this, the risk of fraud is extremely low.
- FreeMove does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the freemove.com website and/or all or part of any or all services offered on it at any time. FreeMove excludes (i) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and (ii) all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information on freemove.com and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over freemove.com. You acknowledge that FreeMove has no control over, and that FreeMove excludes all liability for, any material on the World Wide Web that can be accessed through freemove.com. FreeMove shall not be deemed to have endorsed such content. This does not affect FreeMove’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You may link to FreeMove’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage FreeMove’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on FreeMove’s part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. FreeMove reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make use of material on freemove.com other than as set out above, please contact FreeMove.
- Where freemove.com contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. FreeMove has no control over the contents of such sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- FreeMove reserves the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variationsbecoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied terms and conditions on freemove.com. By continuing to use freemove.com you will be deemed to accept such variation.
- These terms and conditions will be governed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands and the courts of the Netherlands shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.
- The general telephony terms for the provision of your mobile phone service will also apply to you. Please consult your service provider for details.
- Freemovealliance.com is provided by the Freemove Alliance whose VAT registration number in The Netherlands is 126.96.36.199; Email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2011 FreeMove. All rights reserved.